Class Fees: ½ hour class – $110.00, ¾ hour class – $150.00, 1 hour class – $190.00
Acrobatic Arts Fees (one session): 1/2 hour class – $55, 3/4 hour class – $75, 1 hour class $95
Razzi Babies: $50 per 6 week session
**$25 late fee will be applied to all registrations received Sept 11th or later**
- **NEW** Monthly online Bill Payments (Credit Union Members Only) * Monthly online bill payments will be due by the 25th of each month, a payment schedule will be sent with invoice. If payment is not made by the 25th of the month, the dancer will be excluded from class until payment is made. If TWO late payments occur, the full remaining dance fee will be due before dancer can return to class.
- Payment accepted in full or as per our 4 equal payment plan (the 20th of Sept., Nov., Jan., & Mar). In the event of voluntary withdrawal from classes there will be no refunds after Nov 1st. Withdrawals due to injury or moving will be looked at on a case by case basis. NSF cheques will be subject to a $25 fee.
- Costume Maintenance fee $30 per dancer, up to 3 Costumes, and $5 for each additional costume (excluding solo and duets). This is to help with the increasing cost of maintaining our inventory of costumes for our dancers to use.
- Fundraising fees: 2 – $50 fundraising cheques will be required this year for each dancer. One dated for September 20, 2017, and the Second for January 20, 2018. If you do not have cheques, you will need to pay this fee in cash. Cheques/or Cash will be returned after each mandatory fundraiser is completed.
Acrobatic Arts dancers that are not enrolled in any other dance class with Razzamatazz will be required to participate with the mandatory fundraiser corresponding with the session they are registered in.
- Additional costs (do not apply to all dancers) – Brandon festival entry fees, Dance Exam registration fees, Choreography fees for solos/duets/trios, Class fees for exam prep or catch up classes.
*Please note that as a requirement for our room rental agreement all families will be asked to assist with filling canteen shifts at the rink.*